We help companies establish the right infrastructure and processes that will set them up for growth. We bring out the best in leadership teams to inspire employees to give their all.
We can help you transform your organization and meet your business goals so that you can live your dream life.
We offer practical insight and expertise, working as trusted advisors and coaches to find the right solutions for our clients that can be translated into implementable tactics. We have a natural ability to partner with leaders quickly to build trust and achieve results, and have proven time and again the ability to balance both employee advocacy and the needs of the organization. We thoroughly enjoy helping companies transform their organizations into thriving businesses that are positioned for long-term success, where managers become true leaders, employees can grow into their full potential, and customers are delighted.
Donna Capodacqua, PhD SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is founder and CEO of Chrysalis Partners LLC, a boutique business coaching and HR services firm.
Having served businesses in the greater Portland metro area for more than 25 years, sitting on the Board of Directors for four organizations, and a small business owner for 23 years, Donna has an extensive background. She has worked with multi-million-dollar companies with 2,500+ employees to start-ups across a variety of industries and settings, including union environments and non-profit organizations. She has seen it all.
She knows what infrastructure systems, leadership and talent a company must have in place, but also understands that one-size solutions do not work. Donna offers practical insight and expertise to her clients, guiding them to find the right solutions that are translated into implementable tactics based on their purpose, values, goals and aspirations.
Donna took her PhD in business administration from Tourou University. She earned her MBA and BA from the State University at Albany.
When not working with clients, Donna enjoys spending time with her husband and friends, volunteering in the community, traveling, wine tasting, fishing, game nights, learning new things and meeting new people.
Affiliations & Professional Memberships
- Portland Human Resources Management Association
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Tualatin Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President, Tualatin Food Pantry Board of Directors
- Director, Willowbrook Arts Camp Board of Directors
- BNI – Portland Business Advantage Chapter, Education Coordinator October 2020 to September 2021; Mentor Coordinator October 2021 to present
- Chair, MITCH Charter School Board of Directors 2017-2020
- Director, MITCH Charter School Board of Directors 2013-2017
- Secretary, Tualatin Library Foundation, 2009-2017
- Winner of the Portland Business Journal’s 2011 HR Leadership Award
- Volunteer, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, 2000-2002
- Volunteer, Meridian Park Hospital Emergency Department, 1998-2000
Real People, Real Reviews
Oops. Looks like this member doesn't have any related partners.